Hello Monday you wicked bitch, you! What'cho got in store for us on the news front?
* Guns N' Roses to take up Las Vegas residency from October 31st to November 24th at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino. A total of twelve shows will be perfomed during the "Appetite for Democrazy" residency.
* Insane Clow Posse's Shaggy 2 Dope & Violent J have "retained legal counsel to investigate and pursue legal action" in response to the FBI putting out a report saying that juggalos (ICP fans) are a gang, and a threat and being watched closely. Seems ICP have set up a website seeking feedback from fans who've been harrassed by the Feds.
* It's been only a few short months since the passing of Beastie Boy's MCA but Mike D and Ad-Rock are suing Monster Energy Drink on his behalf, in order to uphold his wishes in his will that his image and "artistic property" were not to be used for any advertising purposes ever. Seems the beverage maker used a Beastie tune without knowledge or permission.
* Thrash gods Testament dropped a new album recently "Dark Roots of Earth" and it hit number 12 on the charts in the states with a top of number 4 in Germany and Finland. High Five Testament!
* And a couple of new tracks were rolled out today by Stone Sour as well as a track from All That Remains. Respective vides, below: